Medical cannabis therapy
Assistance with strain selection, delivery methodology and registration. Our Clinic can help you understand the use of medical cannabis products to complement your healthcare plan. When understood and properly administered, medical cannabis therapy has been shown to be a valuable part of some integrated healthcare plans.
The use of cannabis may be beneficial for patients* with:
- Chronic pain
- MS, ALS and spinal cord injury
- Nausea and vomiting
- IBD (Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn’s Disease)
- Anxiety and depression
- Arthritis and Musculoskeletal disorders such as Rheumatoid Arthritis and Fibromyalgia
- Other diseases and symptoms such as PTSD, movement disorders, glaucoma, Alzheimer’s Disease, IBS
Our Clinic’s professional healthcare team includes cannabis educators who work with you to determine the most suitable strain, dosage and method of administering medical cannabis for your condition.
Cannabis therapy can be delivered orally, topically, or through inhalation.
As smoking damages the lungs and could lead to infections of the nose, throat and lungs, smoking medical cannabis is not recommended.
* As summarized in Health Canada’s Information for Health Care Professionals: Cannabis (marihuana, marijuana) and the Cannabinoids.