NORTH YORK LOCATION ONLY
Benefits of Lipo laser therapy
- It's a safe, effective way to reduce trouble fatty spots on your body
- No recovery time as it is a non-invasive, non-surgical therapy
- High success rates when combined with a diet and exercise plan, and a healthy lifestyle
- Numerous studies have been conducted demonstrating the effectiveness of this therapy
- Short 20 – 30 minute treatments
- Trained staff to work with you to create realistic expectations
- Health Canada certified therapy
Lipo laser may be covered by your health benefits
This non-surgical, non-invasive therapy, in conjunction with a diet and exercise plan, can help you tone and shape your body with less recovery time or pain associated with surgery. Lipo laser therapy focuses on a particular body area to remove stubborn fat.
Lipo laser works together with your body’s natural functions to activate and absorb stubborn fat. Therapies are generally 20 – 30 minutes.
At Our Clinic, your care and success is important. Only best-in-class equipment is used. Lipo laser therapy at Our Clinic uses low level, cold laser technology for spot fat reduction, inch loss and body contouring in almost any area of the body.
Lipo laser paddles are placed directly on your skin; light enters, delivering deeper, more consistent penetration of your fat cells. The Our Clinic Lipo laser then agitates the fat cells, releasing the contents of the cell into spaces in your body where it is absorbed into your system and then used as energy.
While Lipo laser is safe for healthy people, it isn’t recommended for people under 18 years old. It’s also not recommended for people with:
- Uncontrolled hypertension
- Liver or kidney disease
- Severe thyroid gland disease
- Heart disease or cardiac arrhythmias
It’s also not advised for women who are pregnant, lactating or breastfeeding, and for people who have an immune disorder.