NORTH YORK LOCATION ONLY
Clinically managed. Evidence based.
Based on knowledge and experience gained working with Canada’s Olympic and professional athletes, Exersmart combines exercise physiology, kinesiology and medical science to maximize your fitness and rehabilitation efforts. Exersmart helps you become healthier, happier and have the tools to stick with an active lifestyle for the rest of your life.
Exersmart may be covered by your employee health benefits.
Individualized Exersmart programs are valuable for people who are:
- Unaccustomed or afraid to exercise
- Recuperating from injury
- Trying to lose fat
- Looking to increase their strength, balance and stamina
- Training for marathons or sports
- At risk of heart disease or stroke
- Wanting to be more active in life
Benefits of Exersmart
- Based on human science and the ‘secret sauce’ of Olympic athletic training
- Guided by healthcare professionals
- Tailored to wherever you want to exercise – at home, at the gym, outdoors – with whatever equipment you may have available
- Flexible enough to deliver effective programs in either structured exercise plans or unstructured activity-based fitness
- Personalized program effectiveness is regularly monitored
- Designed to help you gradually become independent of the trainer if you wish so you can continue successfully on your own
Your Exersmart team at Our Clinic delivers personalized education, planning and training to make the most of your health and fitness activities. They address questions like:
- What’s the best time of day for me to exercise?
- Should I do cardio first and then strength training or the other way around?
- Is there a distinct way to exercise to lose fat?
- How much time do I need to dedicate to exercise?
- Do I have to join a gym to have a good fitness program?
- How can I make sure my exercise plan is effective?
Exersmart from Our Clinic is also available online so you can get the benefits of Exersmart no matter where you live.
Schedule your assessment today and start getting healthier, happier and more engaged with your life.